venerdì 19 agosto 2022

Project Proposal

Greetings,

Hope this email finds you well!

I am getting in touch from PETRONAS Oil & Gas Company Malaysia. I connected you based on your impressive profile to discuss a contract position within our company. Our company PETRONAS Oil & Gas Company is looking for an individual/ a company to act as a procurement agent, on behalf of our company, to supply drilling polymers for a new project in Malaysia

I will provide you further details, however, please confirm your capability and interest in handling a contract of this size and type with the confirmed capability to fulfill a contract of this size for more details. Let me know your interest, also for your information, lack of experience in the oil and gas industry won't be a problem. At this initial stage, kindly understand that this business development is strictly confidential, and very lucrative to venture considering the benefits. Please let me know.

I look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Thanks and best regards,
John Benard
International Project Consultant
PETRONAS Oil & Gas Company
Email: johnbenard@consultant.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Vuoi favorire?