mercoledì 4 agosto 2021

Hello


Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred into the bank account of a new partner from Russia.

I have left to Russia for investment projects. However, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite it didn't work out for us.

Now contact my secretary,
Name : Joy Anderson,
E-mail: ( joyanders605@gmail.com )

Arrange with her on how you will collect ATM CARD i left for you that contain Five hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$500,000.00) which i kept for your compensation.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, feel free and get in touched with my secretary and send her your details below:

(1) Your full names:
(2) Your current address:
(3) Your phone number:

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Harrison

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Vuoi favorire?